When We Arrive
When we get to someone’s house, it is very helpful if you have the relevant medical information ready. If you have filled out a Vial of Life form, you will already have gathered the required information. If not, please have the following information ready:
- Names and contact information of the patient’s doctors.
- Medications currently being used, both prescription and non-prescription.
- Allergies to medication, food, bee stings, etc.
- Medical history such as diabetes, heart conditions, recent surgeries, etc.
- Name, address, and birth date of the patient.
- Call 911 again if anything changes with the patient, or you think of other information to help the EMS team.. Once the EMS team is on the way, the 911-dispatcher can contact us with any new information.